Thursday, April 12, 2012

Breakfast Option

Every Morning I eat oatmeal, but this morning I decided I wanted to try something that was going to make the oatmeal last a little longer in my stomach. Usually I wake up from a long nights sleep or a short nights sleep and immediately I am starving. Now im not talking a little hungry I mean some mornings ill wake up ok. Thats not the case for most mornings though, most mornings I wake up with pit of the stomach hunger like im digesting my own stomach. This is even with a casein shake before bed!

So I decided to mix a full cup of 5grain oatmeal, with a 1/4 scoop of protein powder and 3/4ish scoop of casein powder and cinnamon. I am eating this currently at the moment after my protein shake that I drank when I first woke up and as of right now its still not filling me up but I will update this post and let everyone know how it worked.


Frank


UPDATE: Ok so the oatmeal idea was great, it held me over for at least 3 1/2 hours which is way longer then any breakfast I've ever eaten. The only thing with the oatmeal is that you have to play with the amount of water that you want mix the protein powder into the oatmeal before you pour the water over. Otherwise it will be a giant glob of casein at the top of your oatmeal and it will be hard to mix in. I think I will start using that breakfast technique from now on. So for those of you who are interested in trying this out.

My breakfast looks like this:

Wake up: Protein Shake (Myofusion 1 1/2scoops + Peanut butter + Pinch of cinnamon ) Roughly 35g Protein.
1hr 30min later (When I feel hungry again): Oatmeal with 3/4 scoop of casein and 1/3 scoop of MyoFusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment