Monday, April 2, 2012

Breakfast foods

Good Morning!

This morning I woke up and had 2/3 a cup of steel cut oatmeal. Now Steel Cut Oats are hard to eat for most people, so finding ways to make it taste good is up to you. I personally mix a half packet of splenda, cinnamon and half a servingof any protein powder Vanilla Flavor usually works best. (In my opinion Vanilla's mix ability in food makes it the best flavor to buy)


I have had a lot of people ask me about breakfast foods. Most people ask me is cereal ok to eat for breakfast since they dont like making oatmeal every morning. My reply is once in a while cereal is ok, but Steel Cut Oatmeal is proven as the number 1 form of breakfast food. Plus you can make it all on sunday and keep it in a huge tub and scoop it out as needed. Just microwave and go, thats what I do. 

Below is a quick link to an article from Livestrong's website on the advantages to eating Steel Cut Oats


Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment