Thursday, August 16, 2012

Water intake

For people who want to learn how they can possibly consume close to a gallon of water a day without having to sacrifice your sleep quality by waking 1million times to go to the bathroom. I am reading that the body needs water most when you first wake up. So do your best to drink water before breakfast, after you eat about 20minutes after so you can give your body time to digest the food. Then continue on pace to finish the gallon of water by 6 pm. That is the best way. Remember we don't ALL need a gallon a day but as close as physically possible is best.

Water will help eliminate that fat on the body and keep the digestion cleaner and detox the body from any chemicals we may ingest during the day. Also it helps keep your energy levels highest in the body. The more water you drink consistently the better and cleaner you will feel. Your body will feel better and more efficient over all.

Thanks everyone again

Frank


*P.S.* I haven't posted it in a while and the number of people emailing me has gone down a lot. Which is good for my cell phone battery but I really do like reading some peoples responses. So here it is my email is Frankp.training@gmail.com remember you can email me with any questions comments or concerns regarding the blog also any topics you would like to see me answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment