Monday, August 13, 2012

Following my blog

This topic is unrelated to fitness

For those people, who have been supporting visiting and even promoting my blog I want to give a special thanks to all of you. I now have over 2000 views in a short span of time. I have only just begun so I want everyone to know that I will have a lot more in store for all the followers.

I also notice that I only have 3 "followers" that have figured out how to actually link this into your gmail account or even your email. This isn't the type of blog or site that will send you annoying push notifications to your cell phone solicit your phone or even email and you will absolutely not get spam. So for those of you who are still kind of on the fence about clicking the like button located up on top of the blog. You can go ahead and do so with no worries the only thing that the follow button means is that you will never loose the blog should I decide to change the name or URL. (not that I plan to but just in case)

Thanks again
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment