Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Abs (the secret is revealed)

Everyone wants the secret, EVERYONE. The truth is that there really is no secret. But if I was forced to fabricate a secret out of thin air it would most likely be. "The secret to obtaining abs is eat healthy!" The only way to loose fat is to loose it in the kitchen.

This generation of people think that they can have their cake and abs too. Its not possible. I always joke with my clients at the gym when ever they would come in hung over I tease them by saying, "Oh! looks like you wanted to have your abs and brew too! huh?" Reluctantly enough most of them agree that they had a few drinks or ate a little unhealthy or did both.

Let me teach you a secret, my secret at least. I only apply this secret to myself during the winter and beginning of summer. So here it goes. If you are going to drink don't eat first. If you are already drunk, don't eat after. WATER! Food WILL NOT SOBER YOU UP. It will fatten you up. That is the bottom line!!! Seriously, if you are going to drink don't eat for 1 hour before, and don't eat after. It does not do anything in your stomach it does not soak up any alcohol it does not cure the spins and it will not prevent a hang over.

Like I said I only follow this in the beginning of the summer and in the winter time because this is something that eventually you cant fight any more. By the end of the summer most people who workout year round slack off and enjoy themselves in the last few weeks of august. I confess! The key to transforming your body though is when ever you get a little lazy make yourself pay! If every time you slack you punish yourself in the gym each year you will be less and less likely to slack. Eventually you will get to the point where you never take more then a week off.


The secret is revealed.

Thanks everyone
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment