Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Back into the blog

Hey everyone sorry I took so long off from this blog it looks like there is a decent amount of people who are still viewing my blog so I will revive it! I wanted to take today and catch everyone up to speed with what I have been doing and what I will do with the blog form here on out.

So thanks to those of you who have been viewing my blog even though I have not touched it in almost 6months or more.

I have been working on my business that I was mentioning way back possible a year or more ago. I am actively trying to launch the website before Jan 1st 2014 so I will keep everyone posted on that. I am also looking to build back my following of people who subscribe to my fitness posts. So today is a 2 for 1 day I will post something after this post as well to get back into the swing of things! I am going to be launching my website very soon and so that means I will be sharing the details about the website with you guys first. So stay tuned for all the latest updates on the things to come. Below is going to be the URL to my trailer for the website. I am  hoping that everyone takes a few seconds and watches the video it is only 30 sec long! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIyzBj79nZc

Thanks everyone!

Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment