Monday, July 9, 2012

Back to the routine

I know summer is a hard time of year to keep the routine going. Especially when you have been doing it all year long and all you want to do is relax! I know that old story! Trust me! Haha I took some time off myself and now it is time to get back into the serious mode that we were in a few months ago. The Followers that means you guys/ girls as well!

Were a team and teams feed off one another the advice I give to all my clients for the summer is dedicate a workout partner for the summer months! Most people dont want to go alone when the weather gets nice and if someone will be there pushing you and you pushing them there is usually a better success rate. Once you keep the routine going throughout the larger portion of the summer start playing games with your workout buddy. See who goes more times on their own per week! Compare workouts and see who's is more intense make it a friendly competition!

enjoy the weather everyone

Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment