Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Personal Supplements

Hey everyone,

Ive had people ask me what Supplements I take? Where do I get them from?

So to answer the question I for 80% of the time use Myofusion protein powder but when I trying to lean out I with Un fortunately the protein is on back order due to high demands for it. This is not to worry chocolate is still available and it will return to regular shipping soon. Also Protein bars can be found on there too.

http://www.amway.com/SavingMoney/Shop/Product/Product.aspx/NUTRILITE-Whey-Protein-Powder-Vanilla?itemno=114026


For a fat burner I think multivitamins should do the trick, most people dont get the full line of nutrition they need in their bodies each day so a multivitamin helps immensely. Below is my multivitamin its called Double X. Rated in the top multivitamins on the market. I personally love it and it helps your body's immune system, helps with allergies, also helps prevent over training from malnutrition.

http://www.amway.com/Shop/Product/Product.aspx?itemNo=A4300&pwsID=SavingMoney


For those on a more stringent budget this is a womens pack 4 multivitamins specifically for women. One packet per day. 30 days worth

http://www.amway.com/SavingMoney/Shop/Product/Product.aspx/NUTRILITE-Women-s-Pack?itemno=105481

For men on a more stringent budget this is the same thing for the womens pack just it applies for men and is specifically tailored for men of all ages.

http://www.amway.com/SavingMoney/Shop/Product/Product.aspx/NUTRILITE-Men-s-Supplement-Packs?itemno=105480


For those of you looking to completely reconfigure your diet and routine this will help. the double X helps fight unnecessary cravings. It helps get your body in proper working order early in the morning before you even leave the house to take on the day. You will feel more energy as I felt when I first started on them. Give it a shot if your looking around for new supplements. Also for those of you who are interested in discounts I may be able to get you them though the website if you email me. Frankp.Training@gmail.com

Have a good day everyone


Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment