Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I have some updates on the company

Good morning everyone,

So some people at the gym have been asking me on some updates to how the launch of my company is coming along. I must say it is going a little slower then I had thought but thats just because of the amount of free time I have been dedicating to my school. Now that that is over and I am finished I promise progress as far as the business is concerned. I am in the process of purchasing a name, and registering it as an LLC so that we can conduct business online hopefully within the next 6 months! I was wondering if everyone would help me out by either replying onto the blog itself, or by emailing me things you would like to see implemented in the website.

FrankP.Training@gmail.com


As of right now we have a decent setup for the page itself and we have some good ideas, but we would love to know what the followers, users and prospective clients would like to see!


Thanks again
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment